Red Cabbage and broccoli soup
This is a proper energy booster!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 people
For the salad:
- 200 g organic broccoli sprouts
- 1/2 medium organic red cabbage
- 2 small organic celery stalks
- 1 large organic red onion
- 1 large organic green pepper optional
- 1 red chili optional
For the vinaigrette:
- 3 tbps balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbps organic cider vinegar
- 1/4 tbps unrefined sugar or honey
- 1/2 tbps mustard
- 2 tbps organic olive oil extra virgin
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper fresh
- 1 tbps mayonnaise
- 1/3 clove garlic optional
Chop the celery, onion, pepper and the chilli, shred the cabbage and place it all in a large bowl.
Mix all ingredients and add the broccoli sprouts.
In a jar add all vinaigrette ingredients, put the lid on and give it a proper powerful shake for a minute.
Pour the vinaigrette over the mixed salad and toss.
Enjoy this energising salad as a side to any grilled fish or mea as well as on its own.
This is simply delicious and very moreish! Let me know if you liked it.