Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
* increase the sugar quantity if you like your cake any sweeter. I have made it with even less sugar than this and it was still beautiful. The frosting adds to its sweetness so bare that in mind.
* it is very important that the eggs are at room temperature when used.
* to keep this cake egg free you can replace those by a tbsp soaked chia seeds. Soak for at least 40 min.
* if using salted or slightly salted butter do not add any salt.
* the apples you can peel or leave the skin on for more fibre. I always use organic apples and therefore I never peel them.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I do hope you’ll check my blog again to see what’s new, all amazing cooking ideas and recipes.
Have a wonderful and blessed day!