* I used vanilla sugar but you can use 1 tbsp cane sugar and drop the vanilla one. The reason behind using vanilla is because we always eat them sweet with caramel sauce or sugar or fruit sauce so it gives that little extra flavour which is just wonderful. I sometimes add orange rind or lemon. Delicious!
* I use a measuring jug to pour in the batter but you could use a ladle or a bottle. It is less messy with the jug, I find.
* I use a skewer to turn over the pancakes or a thong. Both techniques are easy and all you need to do it’s to pinch the pancake on the far left side and flip over. It’s a super easy process. After the first slot you will be an expert. My 11 year old daughter makes them (pours the batter, flips them) so you can too!
* if they brown too fast you will need to turn the heat down as it means this is too high- they need at least a couple of minutes on each side to cook properly.
I like mine a little darker brown as you can see in the pics
* This recipe makes approximately 90 mini super cute pancakes
* Best enjoy them while still warm.
Thank you for stopping by and I do hope you’ll check my blog again to see what’s new, all amazing cooking ideas and easy delightful family recipes.
Have a wonderful and blessed day!