• This recipe yields anything between 20-30 cookies depending on size.
• I did mention earlier that there are other ingredients that could and should be used and alternated or juggled with. Whatever terminology you want to use but ultimately, play with those as much as you like. Mix and play with combinations.
• You could split the mixture and add some (1-2 tbsp) cacao powder to half and then combine the two of them into nice and marbled ones;
• you can also use white/dark chocolate chunks if you don't have chips.
• coconut oil combined with butter instead of butter only (could do with a proportion of 50:50).
• I've added 2-3 tbsp flax seeds in the past;
• I've added seeds and/or nuts instead of dry fruits or even mixed them
• you can try adding 3-4 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
• I've also tried it with adding 3-4 tbsp speculoos/spéculos or the Lotus Biscoff spread.
I'm just telling you, whatever you decide to do, go wild and adventurous and if you do go for something unmentioned above just let me know so I'll be trying that too. I'm very opened to new ideas as I've mentioned earlier. If you liked this recipe, you might also really enjoy the flax seeds cookies
There is also a must not replace and that is the butter. Use only butter or coconut oil and don't use margarines, oil or anything else. This cookies will not be the same otherwise.