A quickly prepared chicken and beef pastrami salad, with some chunky cucumber and tomatoes to boot.
Chicken and beef pastrami salad
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 200 g chicken breast cooked
- 200 g beef pastrami
- 1/2 large iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cucumber organic
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 10 springs parsley
- 1 tbps mayonnaise
- 1 tbps salad cream
- 100 g yoghurt
- sea salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- ash thoroughly the cucumber, tomatoes and the lettuce and leave aside for 5 minutes.
- Put the yoghurt, mayonnaise and salad cream in a bowl mix well with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop the lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes as well as the chicken and the beef pastrami. Put all in a bowl.
- Pour the yoghurt mixture over the meat and the other ingredients and mix well.
- Serve as it is or in pitta breads.