Enjoy these scrumptious, fluffy and velvety textured pancakes, easy to whip up for a fast breakfast!
Here are some more pancake recipes you might enjoy :
These fluffy and delicious pancakes are a real delight. Easy and quick to make too. It only.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- glass bowl
- electric hand mixer
- 120 g white flour
- 100 g oat bran
- 120 ml milk
- 100 g creme fraiche
- 80 g ricotta cheese
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- 1/2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt I used Pink Himalayan
- Mix all dry ingredients, the flour, baking powder, salt and caster sugar into a bowl, and sift all together. Add the oat bran and mix a little more.
- Separately, into a different bowl, whisk together all the liquid ingredients, the eggs, crème fraîche , ricotta cheese, milk, vanilla essence and half of the melted butter.
- Put the soda bicarbonate in a bigger spoon and pour over the vinegar. Mix well and add to the liquid mixture.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and mix initially with a fork and then, once mixed, use an electric mixer and mix until the batter is nice 'n smooth. Put aside for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat up on a medium fire a non-stick pan or two pans for quickness. Brush on some melted butter, add 3-4 little batter patches with a ladle or a big spoon. When the top of the pancake begins to bubble, turn it over and cook until both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat this until the batter is all used up. Eat them pretty much straight away.
- Serve with fresh berries and ice cream, maple syrup and butter or jam and crème fraîche or simply pour over indulgently a good chocolate sauce.
Calories: 406kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 310mg | Sodium: 491mg | Potassium: 265mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 877IU | Calcium: 109mg | Iron: 3mg