A delicious and so refreshing feta cheese salad, with simple and common ingredients, a wholly satisfying and flavorful salad.
Season with salt right before serving as otherwise it releases loads of water.
If you do not like the seeds of the cucumber you can remove the middle section with the help of a teaspoon. Just cut the cucumber lengthways to facilitate this. I never do as I don’t think it is necessary and I love cucumber as it comes.
Peel the cucumber if you do not like the skin. I generally do this for the non-organic ones but whenever I use organic I just wash and cut the ends, the rest gets all gobbled up.
Here are some more salad recipes you may like:
- Watermelon and feta salad
- Salmon AND crudités salad with coconut blossom nectar and umami salt vinaigrette
- Shredded roast chicken with pesto, crudités bits and orzo summer salad
- Swiss chard, salmon, turmeric and fresh lovage warm salad with acini de Pepe pasta
- Quinoa, roast vegetables, halloumi cheese zaatar and pomegranate salad
Let’s get chopping!
Feta cheese salad
- chopping board
- glass bowl
- wooden spoon
- 1 medium cucumber
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 3 sticks celery
- 200 g feta cheese
- 1 onion red
- 1 spring rosemary
- chili optional
- Wash all vegetables thoroughly.
- Peel the cucumber slightly and chop into small chunks. Chop the tomatoes, onion, chilly and the celery. Mix well.
- Cut the cheese into small cubes and scatter around the salad. Mix a little more.
- Scatter some rosemary leaves.