This is a delightful serving for three or four of your family members or friends, overwhelming your tasting buds with the sweetness of the potatoes with the gritty mushrooms & leaves. A true hearty dish.
A must make, must have recipe for the mushrooms and sweet potatoes lovers. The combination is absolutely superb and so moreish, goes very well with children as it is slightly on the sweet side, extra healthy. Keep it vegan by simply choosing some tofu to accompany the sweet potatoes and the mushrooms.
Sweet potatoes with mushrooms, green beans and green leaves
- chopping board
- wooden spoon
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 300 g mushrooms
- 300 g green beans
- 400 g green leaves
- 1 tbps coconut oil
- Cut the sweet potatoes and the green beans into small chunks.
- Put the coconut oil along with the sweet potatoes and the green beans in a frying pan and cook covered for about 6 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the green leaves and let it cook for another 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.