Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, they say and I have to agree with that as if I don’t have a nice start … and of course I mean food wise, my day will be thumbs down.
This breakfast makes me jump up and down with a great feel of satisfaction. It is filling despite being carbs free, it is gluten free too.
It will really fill you up nicely for hours. Whenever I have this I don’t feel like eating for a long time after. In fact I can go all the way to the tea time with this scrumptious breakfast.
It is healthy packed with protein on top of protein and can be piled up in no time?.
Anyways, I can’t start the day by being hungry and I think you shouldn’t either, so here we go ?? a nice and very satisfying idea for breakfast. ???
Breakfast delightful pile
- 6 large eggs (organic)
- 300 g mushrooms (organic)
- 350 g salmon (smoked)
- 200 g creme cheese
- 3 springs onions (organic) optional
- olive oil
- parsley (to garnish)
- Wash mushrooms and set aside to drain any excess water.
- In a bowl, break the eggs, add some freshly ground pepper, tiny pinch of salt (salmon is normally pretty salty). Add around 80 g creme cheese or double creme and whisk until all is nicely incorporated.
- Chop the mushrooms and put in a in a nonstick pan with a drizzle of olive oil. Cook on a medium fire with a touch of pepper for about 8-10 min until all water evaporated - you can carry on cooking for another few minutes , add some more oil and fry them a little if you fancy that.
- Heat a large frying nonstick pan then with a tiny drizzle of olive oil tip in the eggs and move around the pan until about three quarters have scrambled then let it settle and cook to perfection.
- Serve on a slice of nice toasted wholemeal bread and pile the omelette, the mushrooms and the salmon. Tip it with a generous knob of creme cheese and garnish with either dill or parsley.