Put together a simple and easy to prepare dinner, in the form of some extra spicy salmon fillets, “oily” and crunchy, flavorful fish.
Baked spicy salmon
- 6 fillets salmon good sized
- 4 tbps sweet chili sauce
- 4 tbps tamari soy sauce
- 2 tbps teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 tbps Worcester sauce (Lea Perrins)
- 1 tbps Indonesian sweet soy sauce
- 2 tbps ginger grated
- 2 large garlic cloves grated
- 1 pinch himalayan salt
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- 1/2 stem lemongrass optional: chopped or crushed
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- Preheat oven at 180 ºC / 356 ºF.
- Place the fish fillets on a plate, sprinkle a bit of salt and leave aside.
- In a bowl, put all the ingredients (fish sauce, sweet chilly, Tamari soy sauce, Teriyaki sauce, the Indonesian sweet soy sauce, Worcester sauce, freshly grated ginger, freshly grated garlic, freshly ground pepper, lemongrass and the lemon juice. Mix all very well.
- Coat the salmon with this sauce by dipping it into the sauce on all the sides and place the fish in the baking tray. Repeat this with all the fillets.
- With the help of a brush or a teaspoon, put the remainder of the sauce over the fish fillets.
- Bake for about 30-40' (depending on the size/thickness of your fillets).