Put together a simple and easy to prepare dinner, in the form of some extra spicy baked salmon fillets, a truly flavorful fish.
Some other fish recipes you may like :
Exotic baked salmon (spicy)
- 6 fillets salmon
- 4 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 4 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcester sauce
- 1 tablespoon Indonesian sweet soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ginger freshly grated
- 2 large garlic cloves freshly chopped or grated
- 1 pinch himalayan salt
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- 1/2 stem lemongrass optional: chopped or crushed
- 1/2 medium lemon juiced
- Preheat oven at 180 ºC / 356 ºF.
- Place the fish fillets on a plate, sprinkle a bit of salt and leave aside.
- In a bowl, put all the ingredients (fish sauce, sweet chilly, Tamari soy sauce, Teriyaki sauce, the Indonesian sweet soy sauce, Worcester sauce, freshly grated ginger, freshly grated garlic, freshly ground pepper, lemongrass and lemon juice. Mix all very well.
- Coat the salmon with this sauce by dipping it into the sauce on all the sides and place the fish in the baking tray. Repeat this with all the fillets.
- With the help of a brush or a teaspoon, put the remainder of the sauce over the fish fillets.
- Bake for about 30-40' (depending on the size/thickness of your fillets).