Put together a simple and easy to prepare dinner, in the form of some extra spicy baked salmon fillets, a truly flavorful fish.
Some other fish recipes you may like :
Exotic baked salmon (spicy)
This exotic spicy salmon is marinated in a blend of sweet chilli sauce, tamari soy sauce baked to perfection.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 6 people
- ovenproof dish
- glass bowl
- mortar and pestle or grater
- 6 fillets salmon
- 4 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 4 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcester sauce
- 1 tablespoon Indonesian sweet soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ginger freshly grated
- 2 large garlic cloves freshly chopped or grated
- 1 pinch himalayan salt
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- 1/2 stem lemongrass optional: chopped or crushed
- 1/2 medium lemon juiced
- Preheat oven at 180 ºC / 356 ºF.
- Place the fish fillets on a plate, sprinkle a bit of salt and leave aside.
- In a bowl, put all the ingredients (fish sauce, sweet chilly, Tamari soy sauce, Teriyaki sauce, the Indonesian sweet soy sauce, Worcester sauce, freshly grated ginger, freshly grated garlic, freshly ground pepper, lemongrass and lemon juice. Mix all very well.
- Coat the salmon with this sauce by dipping it into the sauce on all the sides and place the fish in the baking tray. Repeat this with all the fillets.
- With the help of a brush or a teaspoon, put the remainder of the sauce over the fish fillets.
- Bake for about 30-40' (depending on the size/thickness of your fillets).
Calories: 296kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 1163mg | Potassium: 910mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 71IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 2mg
Tried this Recipe? Tag me Today!Mention @ramonas.cuisine or tag #ramonascuisine!
Wonderful meal idea and soo healthy.
Brianna May says
This marinade is right up my alley! It has so much flavor.
I love the unique blend of spices on this salmon! It is packed with flavor!
The flavor of this salmon was out of this world! I will definitely be making this again!
My husband enjoys salmon now and then, and your recipe looks and sounds so good! I'll definitely have to surprise him with it soon since I generally don't make fish. Thanks for sharing your recipe!
I‘ve been able to handle spicy foods and I want more recipes, never had spicy salmon before, I bet I need lots of rice to pair.
We absolutely love salmon in our house and this recipe went down a treat! Yum!
Love the delicious flavours in this!
Thank you Alexandra, it is a delicious salmon recipe, a winner every time!
My husband loves spicy food. I will definitely put this on our menu for next week. Looks really delicious and so full of flavors.
Thank you Natalie, I am sure your husband will enjoy this baked salmon and maybe you will too as when you have it with rice and some veggies, is no longer that spicy 😉
I have a nice lump of salmon sitting in the fridge ready for tonight and now I know what I'm cooking dinner
Thanks for sharing, this looks fantastic!!
Thank you so much dear Kay, I am so glad this dish has inspired you 😉
We love salmon. We also love spicy food. This is a winner of a dinner. Perfect for entertaining with too.
Absolutely, thank you so much dear Gloria xx
Thank you, Gloria
It is a winner indeed.