There is nothing better to accompany a dish but a nice fresh n’ crispy salad like this cucumber, broccoli and radish sprouts one.
This gorgeous, refreshing and super healthy salad can be an excellent accompaniment to any meat, BBQ, fish, fries or even a side to a nice breakfast omelette. We have it with almost anything.
I am not sure but you might know that broccoli and radish sprouts are super good for us.
Get the kids involved as they are more likely to eat food that they prepare.
You can easily make this recipe a vegan version by simply replacing a few recipes like the mayo and the yoghurt with vegan versions.
Cucumber, broccoli and radish sprouts salad
- 150 g radish sprouts (5.29 oz) (organic)
- 150 g broccoli sprouts (5.29 oz) (organic)
- 1 whole cucumber (organic)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar (organic)
- 2 spoonfuls yogurt (organic)
- 1/2 medium iceberg lettuce (organic)
- salt for added taste
- pepper for added taste
- 1 pinch sugar (optional)
- Shred iceberg lettuce into desired size strips.
- Wash, peel the cucumber lightly with a peeler and cut lengthwise into four and then across into small pieces.
- In a larger bowl mix well the yoghurt with mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar.
- Add the iceberg salad and the cucumber to the yoghurt as well as the sprouts and mix well.
Did you prepare this simple and nutritious salad?
Please do let me know how you liked it, did you give it any twist by using different ingredients, if yes, what were these and how did it turn out for you?
If you liked it, made it or got inspired, please leave a comment below or even share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #ramonascuisine. Please do like us on Facebook too!
And.. if you made it and really loved this salad recipe… Share it with your loved ones, if you think they might like it too. It will only show you care!
Thank you for stopping by and I do hope you’ll check my blog again to see what’s new, all amazing cooking ideas and easy delightful family recipes. Have a wonderful day! Enjoy!