There is nothing better to accompany a dish but a nice fresh n’ crispy salad like this one.
This goes very well with any meat, BBQ, fish, fries or even a side to a nice breakfast omelette.
Cucumber, broccoli and radish sprouts salad
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 150 g radish sprouts (organic)
- 150 g broccoli sprouts (organic)
- 1 whole cucumber (organic)
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar (organic)
- 2 spoonful yogurt (organic)
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce (organic)
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 pinch sugar (optional)
- Shred iceberg lettuce into desired size strips.
- Wash, slightly peel with a peeler the cucumber and cut into four lengthwise and then across into small pieces.
- In a larger bowl mix well the yogurt with the mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, pepper and the sugar.
- Add the iceberg salad and the cucumber to the yogurt as well as the sprouts and mix well.
It's a simple salad to prepare, but you can give it a personalized taste with your own ingredient choices.