There is nothing better to accompany a dish but a nice fresh n’ crispy salad like this cucumber, broccoli and radish sprouts one.
This gorgeous, refreshing and super healthy salad can be an excellent accompainment to any meat, BBQ, fish, fries or even a side to a nice breakfast omelette. We have it with almost anything.
I am not sure but you might know that broccoli and radish sprouts are super good for us.
Get the kids involved as they are more likely to eat food that they prepare.
You can easily make this recipe a vegan versuin by simply repalcing a few recipes like the mayo and the yoghurt with vegan versions.
Cucumber, broccoli and radish sprouts salad
- 150 g radish sprouts (organic)
- 150 g broccoli sprouts (organic)
- 1 whole cucumber (organic)
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar (organic)
- 2 spoonful yogurt (organic)
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce (organic)
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 pinch sugar (optional)
- Shred iceberg lettuce into desired size strips.
- Wash, peel the cucumber lightly with a peeler and cut lengthwise into four and then across into small pieces.
- In a larger bowl mix well the yogurt with the mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, pepper and the sugar.
- Add the iceberg salad and the cucumber to the yogurt as well as the sprouts and mix well.