A simple cheese omelette to start the day can be such a savior, it's quick to make, packed with goodness and so yummy. A winner!
This cheese omelette on toast is easy to make, it's nutritious, rich in protein and it's quick to cook. It keeps you full for the whole morning.
What to eat with omelette?
The omelette can be easily garnished with a nice feta cheese salad or some pickled peppers, onions, or gherkins.
For a nicely sized protein-packed omelette, you need extra egg whites.
- use coconut oil instead of olive oil
- use red onions instead of spring onions
- use dried chili flakes instead of fresh red chili
- may use mozzarella instead of cheddar
Other breakfast recipes you may like:
- Eggs with spinach breakfast
- English breakfast in a flash
- Dutch mini pancakes
- Shakshuka, egg breakfast with a twist
- Apple and cranberry super breakfast
- Dutch baby pancakes
- Quail eggs, mushrooms, and bacon breakfast
Eat this breakfast omelet while it's hot: the chunky melted cheese texture is awesome and filling.
📋 Cheese omelette on toast
This cheese omelette is a quick one to cook, nutritious, filling breakfast meal that gets you going for the day.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 2 people
- hand mixer
- 3 large organic eggs
- 2 organic spring onions scallions
- 15 g coriander or parsley (½ oz) optional
- 40 g cheddar cheese (1.4oz) grated
- 1 small red chili fresh, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Finely chop the (spring) onion and coriander and beat the eggs together, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan then tip in the onion, coriander and chili. Stir around the pan for a minute or two until soft. Pour in the eggs and move around the pan until about three-quarters have scrambled.
- Settle the eggs in the pan and spread the grated cheese on top. Cook for about a minute or so until the cheese has melted and the omelette is nice and set.
- Fold the omelette using a palette knife and slide it from the pan on a toasted slice of bread or onto a serving plate.
Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 300mg | Sodium: 234mg | Potassium: 162mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1112IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 191mg | Iron: 2mg
Tried this Recipe? Tag me Today!Mention @ramonas.cuisine or tag #ramonascuisine!
Very shortly following these recipes on your site I will become a chef, honestly. So many great recipes to follow, right up my alley. Your web site must be famous among all blogging and site-building visitors, due to it's fastidious content - I have found quite a few recipes on first page. great stuff ramona!
aw, thanks SOO MUCH! This really means a lot to me dear Julianne!
Simple and delicious ?. I love the simple instructions. I’m useless at cooking but your instructions are easy to follow thank you. I have made quite a few recipes (breakfast mainly) from your site and they all came out amazing. I’m such a fan. Thank you for sharing all these wonderful recipes with us.
Thank you Chloe, I am so glad and pleased to hear you find my site useful and the instructions easy to follow, I am really, really happy also that you found a few other recipes you have tried 😉